In this issue:
Cover Story: Project Management Success
Leadership is about getting the job done through people and bringing out the best in these people.
- Mercedes Santos, Project Manager of the Year, 2014.
(Book excerpt.) Enabling competitive differentiation through business analytics.
- Stop trying to sell change and build a movement
To make change really happen, it doesn’t need to be managed, but empowered.
- Addressing the weakest link
How the Theory of Constraints can help boost business performance.
- Diversity Awards showcases inclusive model of leadership.
- Safety performance: Can do better
- Your personal brand
- Intuition and insatiable learning
- Leadership:Balanced Leadership.
- Economics:ICT and New Zealand.
- People management:Managing the many.
- Success:Be less busy.
- Diversity: DiverseNZ
Along with NZBusiness there’s lots of inspiring and informative reading.
To subscribe to Management magazine visit: https://adrenalin.co.nz/store/management-subscription or join NZIM to receive a copy as part of your membership.